Re: [libnftables] git repository

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 04:26:39PM +0200, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I see that libnftables' git repository are in both 1984.lsi.us.es and
> git.netfilter.org.
>
> But last patches only appear in git.netfilter.org.
>
> As I've been using the 1984.lsi.us.es git remote, should I change to
> git.netfilter.org?

Yes.

You can change to the new location without a full clone easily by
editing the `url' parameter of your libnftables/.git/config file to
point to git://git.netfilter.org/libnftables.

You already had patches upon your local tree, you can use git pull --rebase.
If you're using stgit, IIRC you will have to pop all your patches,
pull from master, and the push your patches again.

Regards.