Re: [MAINTENANCE] netfilter.org infrastructure updates

Please, use daily snapshots from ftp.netfilter.org.
Thanks, though that doesn't allow me to download individual snapshots for specific tags/commits as I was able to do previously. Is this a cgit limitation or you haven't got around to do this yet?

For all other stragglers out there in the same position as myself (and also when ftp is restricted/unavailable), in order to take daily snapshots, you need to access "http://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/<project_name>/snapshot" to download it.