Re: iptables nfacct match question

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 07:23:16PM +0000, Michael Zintakis wrote:
[...]
> Different types of traffic, by their very nature, have different
> volume requirements. At the "low" end, we have DNS and
> authentication-type traffic (think RADIUS for example), where the
> denomination needs to be pretty "low" - in KiB or even "plain bytes"
> range.

I see. Then my new proposal is to add a new automagic function to
round the output to the most expressive measure, would be somehow
similar to xtables_print_num:

http://git.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=iptables.git;a=blob;f=libxtables/xtables.c;h=009ab9115f6fd687a762a2552f89ac0b81ee1a42;hb=HEAD#l1915

Would that fit into your needs?

Regards.