Re: iptables nfacct match question

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 08:20:47PM +0000, Michael Zintakis wrote:
[...]
> I've given up on my initial idea, which was to create this custom
> formatting (as well as object creation) at the point where the first
> iptables statement is created for a particular nfacct object, so I
> adopted a "plan b", where everything is done via the "nfacct"
> executable.

Thanks for the explanation. I think that, for most users, something
like:

        nfacct list MiB

would be just fine, so all counters will be displayed using the
formatting (MiB in the example case) that has been requested.

I'm still missing why different formatting according to the accounting
object can be useful.

Regards.