Re: [nf-next:nf_tables-experiments PATCH 2/4] nf_tables: Split IPv4 NAT into NAT expression and NAT IPv4 chain

Hi Pablo,

  {
>  	int err;
> >+#ifdef CONFIG_MODULES
>+	request_module("nft_nat");
>+#endif
I think this expression is automagically via nft_expr_type_get. The
MODULE_ALIAS_NFT_EXPR macro already helps to achieve that. So I think
we can remove that request_module call.

No need to resend this patchset in case you confirm this comment is
correct, I can delete those lines myself.

Sure, go ahead.

Tomasz