Issue with conntrack on machine start-up

Hi dev-team,

I'm using conntrack for my project and have encountered an issue.

When I turn on my machine for the first time, if I perform say
"conntrack -L", no flow entries are ever shown. As a work-around, I
have to do something like "iptables -A OUTPUT -j CONNMARK --set-mark
1", and this unblocks things and conntrack works fine following that,
until I have to reboot my machine and have to perform that command
again.

Could you shed some light on this and how I can get around having to
type that command every time I boot up my computer?

Thanks !

--
HL