Suggestion required in extending xt_RAWNAT.c to handle ICMP messages

 Hi

	1. Currently xt_RAWNAT.c handle only tcp and udp data based on
the iptables raw nat rules.
	      I am extending Xt_RAWNAT.c to handle IMP messages .

	2. please find the test setup attached.

	3. The following rules as to set in loadbalncer machine to
handle the icmp message forwarding to Real server.
	     Iptables Rule example for ICMP packets.
 	     iptables -t raw -A PREROUTING -i bond0.110 -d 10.255.13.158
-p icmp -j RAWDNAT --to-destination 10.255.13.140

	4. After modifying the xt_RAWNAT.c file to handle ICMP data ,
ICMP message are reaching the Real server from Host A  through Load
balancer .
                     In Real server ICMP packets are dropped due to icmp
checksum error.
		execute the ping command from Host A.
			ping 10.255.13.158
		I am attaching the modified xt_RAWNAT.c file.

	5. Can you please suggest my the changes required in xt_RAWNAT.c
in to handle this error situation. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramodh G A

 <<xt_RAWNAT.c>>