Re: [NEW SOFTWARE] FIRO - Iptables optimization

Hi Pierre

Thank you

You are right, my mistake with .rar (please use unrar until I change
it on web server)

Makefile should have only
# g++ -o FIRO FIRO.cpp
g++ (GCC) 3.4.6
Copyright (C) 2006

which is pretty old version, I didn't try it with newer...

Br
Tihomir