Re: How to get access to NAT info from userland

On 4/14/2011 2:03 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Sunday 2011-04-03 02:07, Brian G wrote:
On 4/2/2011 6:55 PM, Sam Roberts wrote:
On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:23 AM, Brian G<unixman83@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:
Does the conntrack -L output have the info you'd like?
Probably. Too bad my distro (CentOS) doesn't seem to provide this binary.
Ye, enterprise distributions have a bad track record for shipping the
complete NF suite. Avoid :/

TPROXY will work, it should become commonplace by the time IPv6 gets going strong. Someone on stackoverflow answered my question, although he called tproxy a 'hack'. It will work fine so long as it doesn't hinder performance.

Brian G.