WIP/RFC: add new module ebt_NFQUEUE for ebtables

Hi,

Here is the code as requested for the module I'm trying to add.
Basically, the code is split in two parts:
- patch 1 and 2 prepare the ebtables and nfqueue existing code to allow
  sending packets from ebtables. Since these packets are labelled PF_BRIDGE
  they have no afinfo structure, so we just ignore (instead of exiting)
- patch 3 adds the new module, which just always returns EBT_QUEUE

This is of course not meant for inclusion, but comments would be welcome.

Note: to be tested, this requires a patched version of the ebtables
userspace tool to support adding rules.

The current problems I'm facing are described in the previous mail,
and specifically a fault in skb_free, deep inside the br_handle_frame code
after a reinject.
I'll try to isolate a backtrace when it happens.

Thanks,
Pierre