ipset v5.0-pre10

I've just looked at the code and man pages for the above - it makes some interesting reading!

I have a question though - Would it be possible for me to specify port ranges as well - if not at the members level, then at least from the command line?

For example, with the current setup if I want to include 'low' ports in a set, then I have to run a separate script with a 'count' value from 1 to 1024 and execute 1024 different 'ipset -A' statements to include that particular port into the set. The situation is much worse if I am dealing with high-ports - for obvious reasons.

Would it be possible to be able to specify port ranges (say, '1-1024') in a similar fashion as it is currently done with ip address ranges?