multiple streaming servers in a cloud

Hi,

 I need some help.
If this is not the right forum to ask this question please give some
idea or let me know where should I ask this question.

I have multiple video streaming servers running on some machines
internally on LAN. (Red5 on Ubuntu 10.04)

For different subdomains.
i.e.
site1.mydomain.com
site2.mydomain.com
site3.mydomain.com
site4.mydomain.com

The front end to the world is apache2 on a Bastion Host.
I do not have a DNS running over there.

To be able to reach the streaming server I
embed a javascript in HTML pages
as follows
Code:

<embed .....
var="rtmp://site1.my_domain.com"

the problem is the website are many

site1.mydomain.com
site2.mydomain.com
site3.mydomain.com
site4.mydomain.com

each on a separate physical server.

Each of these four have their own streaming servers the front end to
each of these four is a common Bastion Host.

If I run rtmp on each of the subdomains at a different port

how will I make sure
a request such as

rtmp://site1.mydomain.com
rtmp://site2.mydomain.com

goes to their respective servers.
from the front end server.

What do I need to handle in this case ?

IPTABLES came to mind instantly but from the client browser on
internet when some one requests
rtmp://site1.mydomain.com

how will I make sure this rtmp request is mapped to a port different
than
1935 as there are three other streaming servers which are also to
respond to their respective requests
?

For handling HTTP requests in this case I use Apache Reverse Proxy
but for rtmp requests I am not clear as which direction to proceed.