Re: wishlist - IMQ in xtable-addons

Although I havent received an OK for porting IMQ to Xt-a by its current
maintainer (Andre Correa), next on my TODO list after ACCOUNT, pknock
and stealth is to do an initial work on porting IMQ, becouse even for me,
IMQ is still much more useful than IFB and I simply dont like to see useful third party bits unmaintained (not to mention all the problems that individual kernel/userspace patching brings in for system integrators).
However, due to time constraints on my side, I can't predict finishing
timeframe, as of now. All I can promise now is that I'll start this
month, but will only come up with public patches if there's actually anything worth being immediately useful and tested. It may well take 2 or even 4 months, I dont know.

Hope this helps,

Jan