Re: xtables-addons ACCOUNT - userspace

Thanks for that!,
I was able to get also the userspace part working with snapshot from
ACCOUNT branch but I'm not able to compile whole xtables-addons from
this branch.

Compile was running on CentOS 5 (x86 and x86_64)

I've recieved following when trying compile:
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons'
Making all in extensions
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons/extensions'
if [ -n "/usr/src/linux-2.6.31" ]; then make -C /usr/src/linux-2.6.31 M=
modules; fi;
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.31'
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
  CHK     include/linux/utsrelease.h
  SYMLINK include/asm -> include/asm-x86
  CALL    scripts/checksyscalls.sh
  Building modules, stage 2.
  MODPOST 452 modules
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.31'
make -f ../Makefile.iptrules all;
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons/extensions'
  CC     libxt_RAWDNAT.oo
In file included from libxt_RAWDNAT.c:17:
xt_RAWNAT.h:5: error: field ‘addr’ has incomplete type
make[3]: *** [libxt_RAWDNAT.oo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons/extensions'
make[2]: *** [user-all-local] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons/extensions'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xtables-addons'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Do you have any clue what can be possibly wrong?
Regards,
Vlado