Re: nf_unregister_hook problem

Sorry for duplicates.

--- Em ter, 23/6/09, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Does the problem go away if you call it indirectly? Like:

stop_trigger.function = myfunc;

myfunc(void)
{
    nf_unregister_hook(&nf_hook);
}

Hi,

I've got a very similar question, about scheduling nf_register_hook, and since I'm already calling it indirectly, I think this could prove useful to both of us. I'd appreciate if anybody could help.

This is what I'm trying to do:

void foo () {
        unsigned long parameter;
        DEFINE_TIMER( timer, secfoo, jiffies + 250, parameter);
        add_timer(timer);
}

void secfoo( unsigned long param ) {
        nf_register_hook(...);
}

If I comment the "add_timer(timer);" and put "secfoo( parameter );" instead, it works out, though it doesn't help me, because I wanted to schedule it. The way it is, I get a kernel panic.

Good day,

Bruno Fiss