Re: connection tracking problem ?

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2009-04-14 19:54, Mekabe Ramein wrote:
I am using Shorewall on CentOS with kernel 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5.
[...]
After some time, I notice that one or two of the clients are not
registered.[...]
I found out that when in this condition, if I reset the connection
tracking table with "conntrack -F" the clients can get registered
because their packets reach Asterisk application.

Your kernel is over 937 days old, something that is not supported on
this end normally. If you can reproduce it with the latest 2.6.29.1,
the better.

By way, if conntrack -F solves the problem, it would be worthwhile
to see the conntrack -L entries for the still-active UDP connections.

If the sip helper is loaded, unload it or update to the latest version.