Re: Re: ipt_ACCOUNT 1.15 released

Thomas Jarosch napisał(a):
> Hi Jan,
>
> On Tuesday, 14. April 2009 18:10:54 Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> > guess I just forward this to you, as I do not want to touch ACCOUNT
> > just yet.
>
> As you already mentioned, I'm not sure it would be a good idea
> to include it as the kernel patch extends the kernel>->user space socket
> operations in include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_tables.h.
>
> "ipt_account" is another story as it works differently.
> The lastest patch seems to be for 2.6.19 / iptables 1.3.5,
> though there is some recent activity on the project homepage.

Latest ipt_account support for kernel-2.6.25 and iptables-1.4.1.1
http://code.google.com/p/ipt-account/wiki/Software
I ported this to kernel 2.6.26/27 and iptables-1.4.2 and work fine.
Good idea is pick out very powerfull and preformance both and
ported to xtables-addons or merge mainline :).
I'm sorry for my english.

Bogdan