Re: Fix ipt_REJECT problem with nf_bridge

> So what about the OP's observation that nskb->nf_bridge == NULL?>
> Just because the incoming packet came in over a bridge does
> not mean the RST is going over one too, and that being the
> deciding factor for RTN_LOCAL or not, is it?

Well, in my case the RST goes over the bridge also. But the main
factor is the following comment made by Philip:

> >We can't specify addr_type != RTN_LOCAL for the pure bridging case,
> >because that tries to route the RST as though we received it
> >from the network, which will fail if ip forwarding is disabled.

In my settings, I have a transparent bridge which does not allow ip
forwarding. According to the comment above, this would prevent the RST
from being sent.

In any way, I will happily test any suggestions/patches after the weekend.
Cheers.