Re: [ANNOUNCE] conntrack-tools 0.9.11 released

Robby Workman wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:19:58 +0100
> Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Jan Engelhardt wrote:

>>> This builds fine for me - and I am on glibc 2.9.
>>> Just *what* is it in (which distro? Debian/Ubuntu again?)
>>> again to constantly fail on INT_MAX?
>> Indeed. This also compiles fine for me in debian. I have committed a
>> patch for this [1]. This issue is unfortunate. Gentoo bugzilla on
>> conntrack-tools had a patch but nobody has sent it to me. I notice it
>> after the release.
>>
>> [1]
>> http://git.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=conntrack-tools.git;a=commit;h=9bf002ff7935e7dff625683787fc3a06ac2ef2cb
>

> Weird that it's not affecting Jan then, because it's definitely
> something specific to newer glibc (or perhaps gcc, but it's not
> immediately obvious how that would be the case). I'm on Slackware
> rather than Gentoo, running quite a bit of prerelease development
> builds (including gcc-4.3.3 and glibc-2.9 along with 2.6.28.7 kernel).

I'm don't mind too much as long as the following patch (which is already
in git to fix the gentoo's problem) fixes also yours:

http://git.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=conntrack-tools.git;a=commitdiff;h=9bf002ff7935e7dff625683787fc3a06ac2ef2cb;hp=87c8c090e1b64eac27edb968845cb1e8ee65b06b

Please, confirm that the problem is resolved.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers