Re: [ANNOUNCE] conntrack-tools 0.9.11 released

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Monday 2009-02-23 06:34, Robby Workman wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:40:03 +0100
>> Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> The netfilter project presents another development release of the
>>> conntrack-tools...
>> I thought I recalled seeing discussion about this already, but I don't
>> see it in my archives, so maybe not.   With glibc-2.7, this release
>> builds fine; however, with glibc-2.9, both src/mcast.c and
>> src/sync-mode.c need limits.h included, or else INT_MAX is undefined.
>
> This builds fine for me - and I am on glibc 2.9.
> Just *what* is it in (which distro? Debian/Ubuntu again?)
> again to constantly fail on INT_MAX?

Indeed. This also compiles fine for me in debian. I have committed a
patch for this [1]. This issue is unfortunate. Gentoo bugzilla on
conntrack-tools had a patch but nobody has sent it to me. I notice it
after the release.

[1]
http://git.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=conntrack-tools.git;a=commit;h=9bf002ff7935e7dff625683787fc3a06ac2ef2cb

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers