Re: Patch for geoip match agains kernel 2.6.28

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Friday 2009-01-23 03:22, NICOLAS BOULIANE wrote:
>> Thanks for this patch. I'll update my patchlet repository as soon as I get home.
>>
>> peace,
>> acidfu.
>
> People still use POM patchlets? Gosh...

I'm planning to give a spin to POM to keep some (minor number of)
patches in it. For example, AFAIK xtables-addons cannot contain patches
like ACCOUNT, since they require changes in the main kernel.

My opinion on pom-ng and xtables-addons is still the same. I think that
they don't have a reason with the current kernel development cycle.

And, of course, if Nicolas wants to keep its patchset in pom-ng updated,
I would be OK with it.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers