Re: Re[2]: how to update payload using QUEUE

> I found some useful links for you !
>
> Here use checksum compute for tcp and ip packets (some code from TCPDUMP):
> http://code.google.com/p/quefuzz/source/browse/trunk/quefuzz.c?r=5

This really works great. I will sure try some other methods too and
try to find out which one is better.

Right now I can ping two machines with modified ICMP payload and new
checksum value :)
But TCP is not working yet. I am pretty sure I have some code mixup somewhere.

Thanks for your help!

Bikrant