Re: Real-time behaviours

Hello, im newbie here and i have some noobs questions for you:

I'm programming a simple front-end for iptables. My first question is
if it possible to decide in real-time behaviours, for example: Check
any new connection and see the ruleset, if will be blocked then create
a window asking user's action (deny or accept). If user accept then
change the ruleset in real-time before iptables block this.

Sorry for my english and thanks for your time :)