Re: conntrack-tools unknown protocol search by number

Yeah, I can add support for the other protocols.

-Bryan

Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Bryan Duff wrote:
Now instead of "conntrack -L -p tcp" you can do "conntrack -L -p 6" -
useful for "unknown" proto's like gre, ah, esp.

Thanks for the patch. I have rework it a bit, the new patch is attached.
I'll push it to git if nobody complains.

BTW: udplite, dccp and sctp support are missing, in case that you want
to contribute something else. You'll also have to add the missing bits
into libnetfilter_conntrack.