Re: [update] port knocking match extension

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Andrew Schulman
<andrex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thank you for your suggestion. I don't know what xtable is, but I'll
>> check it out.
>
> xtables-addons, actually.  http://jengelh.medozas.de/projects/xtables/

I took a look at xtables-addons, and I think that we don't need it for
now. In fact, you don't need to recompile kernel and iptables to get
our extension working. The Makefile of this port knocking extension
allows you to compile and install without any extra steps. You need to
download the kernel and iptables sources, and after that you have to
do "make and make install".

Regards,

--
Federico

/*
 * J. Federico Hernandez Scarso (fender) {frozenspot; at; gmail; dot; com;}
 * GPG PubKey: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net key 6AE78BF2
 * FP: 26AB 7A1B C2C4 70F8 0E7D C3F4 9736 5CE2 6AE7 8BF2
 */