Re: [update] port knocking match extension

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> fender wrote:
>>
>> Any feedback or suggestion will be welcome.
>
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your work.
> Would you not be interested in submitting and adding it to Jan Engelhardt's
> xtable.
>
> It would beat having to install iptables/xtable and then you work.
>
> An all in one solution would be nice and appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards and hope you will give my suggestion some thought.
> Brent Clark

Thank you for your suggestion. I don't know what xtable is, but I'll
check it out.

Regards,

> --
> in

Federico

/*
 * J. Federico Hernandez Scarso (fender) {frozenspot; at; gmail; dot; com;}
 * GPG PubKey: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net key 6AE78BF2
 * FP: 26AB 7A1B C2C4 70F8 0E7D C3F4 9736 5CE2 6AE7 8BF2
 */