Git author cleanup?

Hi Patrick and Jan

You did come author cleanup during the SVN -> GIT conversion.  But you
only did it for the "iptables" git repository.

The reason I like correct author information is due to "ohloh.net".  As
we give credit to the right people and our project looks more mature, we
get the ohloh statement "Very large, active development team".

 http://www.ohloh.net/projects/iptables

If you cleanup the other repositories, then I'll create the seperate
projects on ohloh.net.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
  Jesper Brouer