Re: netfilter moving to git

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Thursday 2008-05-22 16:21, Patrick McHardy wrote:
Whoops, needs /files/ in the middle:
 http://dev.medozas.de/files/iptables-rw.tar.bz2
Thanks. It does a lot of rewrites, but then fails with:

../runme3: line 7: /tmp/ipt-log/iptables.aux/add-tags: No such file or
directory

That file seems to be missing from the archive.

I added it now. (I used selective wildcards because there are other rewrite
scripts in the original directory, like do_rewrite2 which is an interactive
rewrite.)

This worked, and in indeed looks a lot better, thanks.
I'll push it after some sanity-tests.