Re: netfilter moving to git

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2008-05-13 15:24, Patrick McHardy wrote:

I've finally managed to complete the git setup on netfilter.org
and created an iptables repository for testing.

gitweb is running at git.netfilter.org (http and https), the
git-daemon URL for the repositories is shown in gitweb.

The repository might change in case we manage to import the missin
branches and fix up the tags (they dates appear to be messed up for
some reason), but please feel free to test already and let me know
of any problems.

All of that I have long done in my copy of the git repository,
announced already around mid-February. - git://dev.medozas.de/xtables
(Never mind the repository's name, it's the official SVN-top-off-the-head)

Feel free to send me instructions for repeating these steps,
but I certainly won't replace our repository by an external
one.