Re: TPROXY 4.1 patch?

Hi,

On v, máj 18, 2008 at 07:50:24 +0500, Anton wrote:
> Just hoping if anyone may have a working TPROXY 4.1 patch
> against any of 2.6.24 or 2.6.25 kernel versions?
>
> Patches provided by BALABIT on their site does not apply
> cleanly on the mainstream kernels (and even after manual
> patching of rejects kernel does not compile than, some
> structure inconsistancies) , I suppose the patches have
> been taken out of some of the kernel developments branches,
> but I've did not found how to download any of this
> branches. -git gives only stable tags, but there is just a
> numeric tags...
>
> There is some patches in the
>
> http://people.netfilter.org/hidden/tproxy/
>
> but they does not apply cleanly to a stable kernels either.

Yeah, I know. These are just the snapshots of my tproxy-devel tree at
certain times. Think of these more like development versions.

> If someone have a patch or any advice, I'd be just
> gratefull, TPROXY+SQUID is a great stuff btw.

The patch Attila created should just work in theory -- will give it a try
when I get home.

I'm really sorry about the confusion my snapshots and the lack of clear
instructions have caused. Attila and me will try to work harder to make it
easier to install and use tproxy.

--
KOVACS Krisztian