TPROXY 4.1 patch?

Hi !

Just hoping if anyone may have a working TPROXY 4.1 patch
against any of 2.6.24 or 2.6.25 kernel versions?

Patches provided by BALABIT on their site does not apply
cleanly on the mainstream kernels (and even after manual
patching of rejects kernel does not compile than, some
structure inconsistancies) , I suppose the patches have
been taken out of some of the kernel developments branches,
but I've did not found how to download any of this
branches. -git gives only stable tags, but there is just a
numeric tags...

There is some patches in the

http://people.netfilter.org/hidden/tproxy/

but they does not apply cleanly to a stable kernels either.

If someone have a patch or any advice, I'd be just
gratefull, TPROXY+SQUID is a great stuff btw.

Kind regards,
Anton.