Re: [RFC, PATCH] Dump conntrack ID in event messages.

Eric Leblond wrote:
Hello,

Conntrack ID is not put (anymore ?) in event messages. This causes current ulogd2
code to fail because it uses the ID to build a hash in userspace. This hash is
used to be able to output the starting time of a connection.

Conntrack ID can be used in userspace application to maintain an easy match
between kernel connections list and userspace one. It may worth to add it if
there is no performance related issue.

Strange, I was sure we already changed this in 2.6.25.

Applied, thanks Eric.