Re: SVN ULOG2

configure, created by autogen.sh generates the following error if
libnfnetlink is not installed.
(debian etch).

checking for socket... yes
checking for strerror... yes
./configure: line 20862: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBNFNETLINK,'
./configure: line 20862: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBNFNETLINK, libnfnetlink