Re: Xtables, Xtables-addons 1.5.1

Yasuyuki KOZAKAI wrote:
From: Patrick McHardy <kaber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:56:49 +0100

Jan Engelhardt wrote:
What have become of the idea of gitifying the netfilter svn?

I didn't find time for this so far. Unfortunately there seems to be
something wrong with the netfilter SVN and a full import didn't work
last time I tried, so we would have to throw away the history.

We can keep the history in git tree.

Actually I could do that (with some diffs of $Id lines) for almost
programs last year. But I did not update my git tree.

Unfortunately I have to concentrate with other work until next Monday.
If you want the recent git tree, I'll update and put them people.netfilter.org
next week.

(You can get the old git tree for iptables at
	http://people.netfilter.org/yasuyuki/git/iptables.git/
 and the mapping of svn revision and git tag is available at
	http://people.netfilter.org/yasuyuki/git/iptables.git/svn2git)

Sorry, but I couldn't find the way to synchronize svn tree from git tree.
So at least we have to 'switch' git tree from svn tree at once.

That sounds good. I won't be able to look into this until the
end of next week, but I'll look into it then. We'll also need
to set up gitweb and a public git server somewhere.
-