Re: Problem with new --physdev-out style

Philip Craig a écrit :
Pascal Hambourg wrote:

Sure, but what about packets that enter a bridged interface and then are routed ?

It's not set for them either, they are still just routed packets.
Not sure I understand your question.  My original comment was that
because the packets are routed (even though they arrived on a bridge),
the bridged flag is not set, and so the --physdev-is-bridged option
would never match for that particular rule, and it simply isn't
possible to fix that rule to get the --physdev-out to work.

I misunderstood your original comment. I thought you meant that --physdev-is-bridged would not help distinguish between routed and bridged packets when the input and output interfaces are bridges. Thanks for taking the time to clarify.
-