Re: PATCH: "invalid SYNIN=" - a patch and a question

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Krzysztof Oledzki wrote:

> > What is the exact kernel version of this machine?
> It is 2.6.22.6 exactly. AFAIK there is a new "tcp source port randomization"
> code included in 2.6.21 or 2.6.22. Maybe it is somehow related? Or maybe it
> only make the problem easier to trigger?

I have downloaded and installed 2.6.22.6 and couldn't reproduce it. Have
you got any non-default networking setting (like tcp_tw_reuse enabled)?
Or, maybe, some special networking kernel option (TCP MD5 sigs, for
example)? Could you please instruct me what to do exactly to reproduce
the problem?

Best regards,
Jozsef
-