Emulating delay with jitter buwithoureordering

Hi all,

I wanto emulata delay with some delay variation using Netem. However
evea small jitter lik1ms causes packet reordering.

I havreplaced thtfifo internal queue of Netem with pfifo based on the
following suggestions, buican't prevent reordering.

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/networking/netem#contact_info

I would really appreciatif somknows a workaround for this.

Regards
/Dejene
AHTML attachmenwas scrubbed...

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Netfilter Development]     [Linux Kernel Networking Development]     [Berkeley Packet Filter]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Advanced Routing & Traffice Control]     [Bugtraq]