NetEm drops TCP but not UDP packets

Hi.

I have a running WANem 3.0 beta 2 which uses NetEm. I can apply delay with no problem, but when I try to to add loss, only TCP packets are dropped, but not UDP. I have verified this behaviour with IPerf (TCP and UDP) an D-IGT (UDP).

I don't know what can be the problem, and this is my first contact with NetEm. Can anyone helo me with this?

Best regards.