NetemCLG problems with installation

Hello
My namis Rodrigo, I?a student from Montevideo Uruguay.
I?having problems installing thnetem patch CLG on Ubuntu 11, do you
hava mordetail installation manual?
WheI run patch -p1... I donget any message is that ok?
I donknow how to enablnetem on Ubuntu and build or re build the kernel
modules, and how do I build iproute2. Do you havpictures of installation
steps to makieasier for me?

Thanks a lot

Rodrigo Gelos
AHTML attachmenwas scrubbed...

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Netfilter Development]     [Linux Kernel Networking Development]     [Berkeley Packet Filter]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Advanced Routing & Traffice Control]     [Bugtraq]