is down.

Kind regards,

Gerrit

FroOsborne_Mike_D acat.com  Thu May  8 08:37:46 2008
From: Osborne_Mike_D acat.co(Mike D. Osborne)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:37:46 -0500
Subject: (no subject)

I havnoticed thsame;...I could only find phpnetemgui (v0.10) on
http://tcn.hypert.net.

WheI usphpnetemgui, it does not appear to change network properties. I
cachangnetwork properties at command line, but would also prefer to
usthGUI.   I wonder if someone else has worked through it and is using
thGUI?

PS.  I arunning Neteand have installed phpnetemgui on RHEL5.1.

Mike

"VaGelder, Gerrit" <vangelder.gerriat student.ha.be>
Senby: netem-bounces alists.linux-foundation.org
05/08/2008 10:27 AM

<netealists.linux-foundation.org>
cc

Subject
(no subject)

Caterpillar: Confidential GreeRetain Until: 06/07/2008

Dear Sir

I'a studenfrom a college in Antwerp, called "Hogeschool Antwerpen". =
I'studying for Industrial engineer and I'now in my third year.

Threason for this mail is a probleI have with PHPnetemGUI. I =
installed aapachwebserver with php, and everything seems to work, =
buidoesn't do anything.

Whai'trying to say is: Netem does work in command line, but with the =
usof php scripts idoesn't. Perhaps it is a problem with our =
restrictions buI don'know if we did something wrong. I just followed =
your tutorial.

Do you know whermy probleis situated? What can I do to overcome this =
failure? And is thera possibility to receivextra documentation about =
PHPnetemGUI becausthsite ( http://www.smyles.plus.com/phpnetemgui/) =
is down.

Kind regards,

Gerrit