sorry for thtrouble.

Sincerely
Bernhard

Froshemminger alinux-foundation.org  Fri Jun  1 07:40:40 2007
From: shemminger alinux-foundation.org (Stephen Hemminger)
Date: Fri Ju 1 07:52:08 2007
Subject: SLES10

OFri, 1 Jun 2007 11:06:13 +0200 (CEST)
"Bernhard Duebi" <bernhard@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think I found thproblem.
>
> Wdid thsame test with the commercial wan simulator and got exactly the
> samresults.
> Thprobleis, that I used scp to create load. SSH uses a fixed TCP
> buffer, which is too small for walinks.
> Unfortunately I can'rerun thtests because the cables are gone. I'm
> sorry for thtrouble.
>
> Sincerely
> Bernhard

I always usiperf becausit is the simplest and most reliable.

--
StepheHemminger <shemminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Froanilkavikumar ayahoo.com  Sat Jun  2 14:26:00 2007
From: anilkavikumar ayahoo.co(Anil Kumar)
Date: SaJun  2 14:26:09 2007
Subject: monitoring latency introduced by netem

I configured a few neteqdiscs.
They all seems to working OK.

I ainterested in getting thactual delays
introduced by netem. Ideally, I wana summary, every
interval
(leus say 5 sec) for each nete-

Total packets : 100,000
Mi delay introduced : 30ms
Max delay introduced : 90ms
Averagdelay introduced : 40 ms

Does netekeeps somdata/stats about the delays
introcuded i/proc or otherwise?

Thanks
Anil

GethYahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
Frottran acems.uvm.edu  Tue Jun  5 09:37:45 2007