Pleashelp to providthe syntax of this command.

Thanks,
Phuong Dinh

Froshemminger aosdl.org  Wed Jun  7 12:34:48 2006
From: shemminger aosdl.org (Stephen Hemminger)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:19 2007
Subject: Bursts of packeloss

OWed, 7 Jun 2006 14:25:13 -0400
"dtnphuong" <dtnphuong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is therany onknow the command to generate bursts of packet loss in
> Netem?
> Pleashelp to providthe syntax of this command.
>
> Thanks,
> Phuong Dinh

If you hava loss percentagwith a high correlation, then you should
sebursty loss. Nosure though.

Frodoom2quakat gmail.com  Thu Jun  8 14:45:26 2006
From: doom2quakagmail.com (Dipankar Sarkar)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:19 2007
Subject: stautility

Hi

I acurrently trying to emulata network using netem , and was
trying to creata distribution tablfor the network latency portion.
So, I ra"maketable" to gethe distribution table, now where do i
gethstat utility to calculate the rest of the values ..

FROM THE DOCUMENTATION
-----
4. Thtables produced arall normalized for mean 0 and standard
deviatio1.  How do you know whavalues to use for real?  Here, I've
provided a simpl"stats" utility.  Givit a series of floating point
values, and iwill return their mean (mu), standard deviation (sigma),
and correlatiocoefficien(rho).  You can then plug these values
directly into NIST Net.
------
canfigurout the stats part ...

Thanks iadvanc...

Dipankar Sarkar
Under graduatstudent
Depof computer sciencand eng.
IIT Delhi, India

Frodtnphuong atma.com.vn  Fri Jun  9 10:22:08 2006