From: nistnet_user ayahoo.co(js si)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:15 2007
Subject: wherdoes tc requests rtnetlink_dump_ifinfo

hi

whei executtc qdisc add dev eth0 root netem

rtnetlink_dump_ifinfo is called which traverses the
lisof network devices and calls
rtnetlink_fill_ifinfo

i anoable to figure out what why is the function
rtnetlink_dump_ifinfo called and wheriis
requested. fromy understanding its is simply dumping
thinformation for all thinterfaces. i would
appreciatif someoncould could point me to the
call.

thanks.

Read only thmail you wan- Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Froerwann.thoraval airisa.fr  Wed Mar  2 06:33:46 2005