757-864-9886
kathy.barnstorff@xxxxxxxx

Timothy Allen
National Institute of Aerospace
757-325-6723
timothy.allen@xxxxxxxxxx

RELEASE: 11-085

NASA TV PROGRAM AVAILABLE ON HULU

HAMPTON, Va. -- An award-winning NASA-produced television program,
"NASA 360," is available at the online video service hulu.com at:

http://www.hulu.com/nasa-360

The site features four 30-minute episodes that show how composite
materials are changing our world, how NASA has tested space
technologies on Earth and what NASA researchers are doing to improve
aviation. More programs will be added in the coming weeks.

"It's awesome that millions of monthly Hulu users have the chance to
watch NASA 360 and learn how NASA technology contributes to our daily
lives," said the show's co-producer, Mike Bibbo. "We're proud of the
programs' exciting topics and visual content, so we know viewers
won't be disappointed."

A team at NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va., co-produces
the program with the National Institute of Aerospace, also in
Hampton. In addition to Hulu, the program airs on NASA Television,
select airlines and 450 public broadcasting, cable and commercial
stations across the country. More than five million people have
watched the show at:

http://www.nasa.gov/nasa360.

NASA 360 also is available on YouTube, MySpace and Facebook. Viewers
also can subscribe to the video podcast through iTunes. A Langley
team also is developing an application for mobile phones. Actor
Johnny Alonso and local TV and radio personality Jennifer Pulley host
the show. For more information about NASA TV programs and schedules,
visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/ntv

For information about NASA Langley, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/langley

For information about the National Institute of Aerospace, visit:

http://www.nianet.org

-end-

hqnews-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx