Create JPEG thumbnails of every second of a m4v file

Hi There,

We are using mencoder to change a video from mp4 to mv4, plus resize/encode
it etc. What I need to do is create a JPEG of each second of the video once
it is converted to mv4. Ive seen lots of examples that create a thumbnail of
a specific time within the video... my we want to do all of the video, every
second.

Is this doable? and if so - any direction here is very appreciated please!

Simon