Error while compliling mplayer

Onon, Dec 15, 2008 at 07:55:54AM +0300, Reiser wrote:
> Hi! When iry to compile mplayer with custom options
[...]
>           --enable-faad \
>           --enable-faac \
[...]
>ibavcodec/libavcodec.a(libfaac.o): In function
> `Faac_encode_init':

Readhe configure output. It says quite clearly that is the expected
effect ofsing the --enable- options without knowing what you are
doing.

Fromfelixjr at gmail.com  Mon Dec 15 13:16:40 2008
From:felixjr at gmail.com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samuel_F=E9lix?=)
Date:on, 15 Dec 2008 09:16:40 -0300
Subject:ub_load problem in slave mode

First ofll, thank you =D

>mplayer may not beble to do shell expansion internally.  try specifing
>the filenames /home/YOU/mysubtitle.srt

Ok, I was doinghat... but in this message, I've changed the whole path
(/home/user/videos/subtitles/ ... )o ~/mysubtitle.srt because it was long
=D
But I'vepecified the whole path to mplayer...
Anyway... Do know how can I open it during the mplayer execution?
I'd notike to re-open it every time I have to change the subtitle... is
that possible?
Theub_load command is supposed to do that? or... there is any other
command forhat?

I waseading this doc (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/slave.txt) and I
just foundhe sub_load command to do it
thx