status of arch/mips/jazz

Hi Ralf, hi James, hi Thomas,

does anyone of you know the status of the Mips Jazz platform?
I've recently started work consolidating the various direct mapping
dma mapping implementations, and Jazz is soley responsible for a lot
of the complications of the common mips dma mapping implementation.

At the same time the port looks very much like bitrot given that the
last real JAzz commit was from Thomas in 2007.  So if there is any
chance to drop it, that would make my life a lot easier, if not
I'll accomodate it but I might need some help.