Re: [RFC v2] MIPS: R5900: Workaround exception NOP execution bug (FLX05)

Hi Maciej,

>  Do you use the netconsole then too?  Using a USB serial port adapter
> would be an alternative, although not a very powerful one either, because
> you need to have many parts of the OS initialised before you can get to
> such a port.

No, I haven't used netconsole, but I do have a frame buffer. There have been
a few very early kernel crashes during the porting from v2.6 to v4.15. All
of them could be identified to a single commit by bisection, and then it was
easy to find a solution to proceed, fortunately.

Eventually I'd like to get kexec working. I suspect it could be somewhat
tricky to debug though.

Fredrik