Re: 1004K MT paging issue

When a VPE hits an exception and sets EXL, thread scheduling stops and
the VPE is single-threaded coming into the exception.  With dual VPEs,
one of them hitting a fault won't prevent another from doing so, but all
the usual rules of locking and ordering that are needed for any SMP
kernel should apply and "just work".  Is there any SMP support in the VM
subsystem that's conditionally modfied or excluded for your 1004K kernel
build?

/K.