1004K MT paging issue

Hi!

We have a 1004K core with two VPEs with two TCs per VPE. We have a problem that is hard to debug and would like to know if anyone has seen or solved such an issue.

A multithreaded application is running.
Twoapplication threads are running in one TC each on the same VPE.
A piece of code has been paged out.
Application thread 1 tries to execute the code and thus gets a page fault.
While the page fault is being handled the second application thread enters the same code.
For some reason it looks like application thread 2 is allowed to execute even if the page fault handling has not been finished yet.
Thread 2 executes the wrong code and typically gets a reserved instruction exception.

Any thougts?

BR
/Mikael